The Global WASH Cluster is seeking a remote, home-based Communications and Advocacy Assistant to support our advocacy, communication, outreach and visibility at country and global levels.
This is a 6 month opportunity from 15th September 2022 to 15th February 2023 at 60% (3 working days per week).
Key deliverables include:
• Advocacy toolkit 2022 (support on tools).
• Comms toolkit update 2022.
• GWC communication products (graphic design).
• 6 monthly newsletters.
• Lead on social media and update logbook (updated process tools to be delivered).
• Localisation advocacy messages and monitoring system.
Please find more details regarding the deliverables in the attached Terms of Reference.
We would be grateful if you could circulate this exciting opportunity with your networks, and any colleagues you think would be a good fit.
Interested candidates are asked to send an updated CV and monthly fee (at 3 working days per week) to undertake the Terms of Reference by 26th August COB Geneva to firstname.lastname@example.org.